DetailsZoned thermal-reflective technology at front and back torso and breathable, sweat-wicking side inserts give you what you need, where you need it, while a versatile midweight fabric lets you wear this comfy long sleeve baselayer top in a wide variety of conditions and situations. Flat-lock seams slide smoothly over your skin and underarm gussets deliver great mobility
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Active Fit
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacteria growth
- Ergonomic seaming
- Center back length: 28"
- Shell: 100% polyester Omni-Heat Reflective interlock
- Side panels: 100% polyester interlock
Thermal Reflective WarmthOMNI-WICK®
High-Performance Wicking Fabric
Technology VideosOMNI-HEAT™ REFLECTIVETHERMAL REFLECTIVE WARMTHThis breathable warming technology helps regulate your temperature with little silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates.OMNI-WICK™HIGH-PERFORMANCE WICKING FABRICOmni-Wick™ pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Size and Fit
Size & Fit GuideMen's Body Measurement (Inches)
Size XS S M L XL XXL Neck 14-14.5 15-15.5 16-16.5 17-17.5 18-18.5 19-19.5 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 36 37 Chest 32-35 35-38 38-41 42-45 46-49 50-53 Waist 26-29 29-32 32-35 36-39 40-43 44-47 Hips 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 48-50How to Measure
Men's Fit GuidePerformanceBody contouring fit conforms to movement.ActiveBody skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.Modern Classic / RegularUniversal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.RelaxedMost generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated Delivery* time Cost** Delivery Days 2-5 Working days Free shipping on order of Rs 1000 and above Mon-Fri excluding public holidays 4-8 Working days (For ODA Locations) Free shipping on order of Rs 1000 and above Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
Your order will be shipped upon confirmation that we have recived your order. When that occurs, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. This can take up to 2-3 business day. Once you have received your shipping confirmation, the estimated delivery time using ground shipping is approximately two to five* Working** days across most of the cities in india. This time may vary with the final destination.
- Additional Information
Similar Product AM6165-054,AM6165-431 Offer No