GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE “#TESTEDTOUGH TREK” WITH MYNTRA AND JABONG
- This contest is being conducted by Chogori India Retail Ltd., (“CIRL”).
You being the Participant may participate in the “CIRL/Columbia – #TestedTough Trek” by playing the contest on Myntra App or on Jabong App/desktop and fulfilling (2) contest requirements for Myntra or (1) for Jabong therein. The Participant(s) shall
- Buy any Columbia product on Myntra App to be eligible to participate in the contest
- Click to follow Columbia Brand Profile page
- The only criteria is to buy any Columbia product on Jabong App/desktop.
- Winner will be selected as per the terms hereof by lucky draw which shall be conducted solely by CIRL. CIRL will be selecting 2 winners each from Myntra and Jabong.
- In case the order as per the clause (i) stated above is found to be returned, the participant will be considered disqualified from the contest.
- The trek will be held at Rajmachi village in the western ghats of Maharashtra going up to the twin forts of Srivardhan and Manranjan and winners would be required to reach Mumbai on their own arrangement/expense.
- By registering for the #TestedTough Trek said Contest and/or sharing the posts/tweets, the Participant(s) is deemed to have accepted the terms hereof and agrees that the same shall be binding upon him/her unconditionally. The winner is deemed to have read these terms and conditions and is deemed to have understood the same. You acknowledge and understand that all terms and conditions mentioned on our website columbiasportswear.co.in also form part of this agreement.
- The said Contest shall be from July 5th, 2017 till July 10th, 2017. No entry shall be considered after 23:59:59 hours on July 10th, 2017 unless extended (GMT + 5:30).
- The trek will be held on the 22nd and 23rd of July’17.
- The Participant(s) shall be at least 18 years old or above at the time of participation.
- The said Contest is open to all residents of India.
- The winner(s) will be drawn by computer randomization. The said process shall entirely be at the discretion of CIRL and the same is not open to challenge by any person whomsoever.
- The prize is a trek to the twin forts of Srivardhan & Manranjan near Rajmachi village in the western ghats of Maharashtra, and Columbia Sportswear gear for winner, subject to availability in stock. The winners assume full responsibility for this. CIRL in no way will be liable in case of any mishaps leading to injury/death. The #Testedtough trek may be called off at any point of time whether before or after declaration of winning participant due to weather conditions or any other reasonable cause whatsoever as per sole discretion of CIRL. CIRL shall not be liable for any claims by any person whatsoever in any event.
- You acknowledge that your personal information including but not limited to your personal details and photographs/ videos may be used by CIRL for its promotion marketing purposes and you do not raise any objection to the same.
- The prizes may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or part, exchanged for any other item or transferred to any other person. Each winner is responsible for possessing all necessary ID, visa and/or any other documents required for travel.
- Travelling/Air fare costs and any other costs incurred by the winners aside from the prize shall be borne solely by the winners. CIRL shall not be liable under any circumstances.
- All qualified entries will go into a lucky draw and thereafter be selected by lucky draw, not on the basis of number of entries.
- All the winners shall share his/her travel experience images/pictures which will be displayed on the official website of Columbia Sportswear India & CIRL and shared on social media channels of Columbia Sportswear India and CIRL.
- CIRL does not take responsibility for failure to avail the prize due to inaccurate information provided by the participant.
- CIRL reserves the right to replace any winner/s if he/she is disqualified by CIRL and/or does not acknowledge its prize within 3 days of declaration thereof by CIRL
- The Prize/s are Non-refundable, Non–Transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit and/or kind either in part or in full except at the sole and absolute discretion of CIRL and no alternate Prize shall be available. The Prize/s cannot be sold or bartered in any manner whatsoever.
- CIRL may amend, suspend, withdraw, cancel or re-set the Contest for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion and at any time.
- CIRL’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the said Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence whatsoever in that regards shall be entertained and CIRL’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the Contest cannot be contested and/or challenged in any forum or before any authority whatsoever.
- CIRL reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the said Contest or the said website / weblink, to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the said website / Weblink, or to be acting in violation of the Information Technology Act or any other law or regulation.
- CIRL reserves its right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the said website / weblink.
- CIRL shall not be liable if any participants or contestants are not able to access the said websites or weblink for any reasons whatsoever.
- The Participant(s) agrees to provide complete and correct information in respect of his/her identity, contact details etc. The information so provided is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of your participation in the above Contest and /or personal information provided by the winner/s as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. CIRL shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to third parties without limitation and/or send SMS and mailer communication at their discretion.
- The Participant(s) must ensure that the information provided is authentic and accurate, and shall not contain any unauthorized third-party information. The Participant(s) who provide inaccurate and incorrect information shall be solely responsible for any losses and damages suffered by CIRL and/or its representatives and/or any third party. The Participant(s) shall be disqualified if the information provided is false, inaccurate and incorrect. CIRL is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the failure of prize notification to winners due to inaccurate and incorrect information.
- The Participant(s) hereby indemnify and keep indemnified CIRL saved and harmless against all claims made by any parties whomsoever and demands made by any authorities whomsoever for any submissions made on Facebook/or any other media channel which are derogatory/defamatory/obscene in nature.
- All rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the said contest and/or the said article and/or the said story shall vest solely and exclusively with CIRL at all times. CIRL or any person or entity permitted by CIRL in this regard shall be entitled to use any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant(s). All material submitted in connection with the contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film taken of Participants are assigned to CIRL upon submission and become the property of CIRL exclusively. CIRL may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it seems fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of CIRL.
- Entry and participation in the said contest is deemed unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions including any modifications there to (“Terms and Conditions”). The decisions of CIRL shall be final and binding in all matters related to the said contest. Further, the contestant(s)/ Participants recognize that these Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on the said Website. CIRL also reserves the right to cancel or terminate the said contest at any stage without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by CIRL to conduct further or other such contests.
- CIRL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, its representatives or any third parties.
- Each individual can be granted only one contest prize each.
What size should I purchase?
Can you send me a catalogue?
If there is a particular article that you are interested in that is not available online please feel free to contact us and we will see how best we can help you.
I have a Bulk Corporate Order / Trade Enquiry / Expedition Order that I would like to discuss.
Where can I purchase Columbia Sportswear Merchandise?
I purchased or received a gift from a Columbia Sportswear Merchandise store overseas; can I exchange them here in India?
I’m a retailer and I would like to sell Columbia Sportswear Merchandise?
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
What is the exchange policy on Columbia Sportswear Merchandise?
Would I receive a confirmation email of my purchase?
How can I check the status of my order?
1. Check the email account you used to place your order, and take a look at the order confirmation message you received. Click the link for ‘view order status.’
2. If you created an account before or during the placement of your order, you may log into your account online on our home page and view your order history.
We’re happy to help you along the way! If you need assistance, email us.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
Do you ship Internationally?
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
An auto-tracking alert will be generated upon shipping from our logistics partners that will allow you to check on the delivery status of your order and it will provide an estimated time for delivery.
*These are general estimates; we are not liable for any delays caused due to external or other factors.
** Business days are Monday – Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Can you Ship to APO addresses?
Can I send my item back for exchange?
The product I bought is defective. How can I obtain Warranty on this?
How do I become a member of the Greater Rewards program?
Does it cost anything to become a member?
How do I change my contact information?
Where can I locate my past rewards?
What is the value of 1 point in Rupees?
Is there any limit of using reward points?
When can i redeem my reward points?